Welcome to the St. Joseph's Medical Center Online Pre-Registration web page
We want your registration experience to be positive. We encourage you to complete the following pre-registration form, so that you can save time and be better prepared for your visit to our facility.
Please note that to effectively process your pre-registration we must receive your completed form at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. If you have less than 48 hours before the time of your procedure you can pre-register by telephone by calling our Admitting and Registration Office at (209) 467-6470 or (209) 467-6304. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What You Will Need to Pre-Register Online
- Your insurance identification card
- Procedure date and time
- Type of procedure (such as a mammogram or X-ray)
- Personal contact information
Once you have completed your pre-registration, please fax a copy of your picture ID (driver's license) as well as the front and backsides of your insurance cards to (209) 461-5306 within 48 hours prior to your visit to complete the on-line registration process. Please include the name of the patient and the date of their procedure at the top of each page.
- Follow your physician's instructions as to when to come to the facility for testing
- On the day of your procedure, leave valuables such as wallet, purse or jewelry at home, if possible
- Bring in your driver's license/photo ID and all insurance cards if you were unable to fax them ahead of time
- Any deductibles and co-pays will be collected at time of admission or prior to discharge
- We accept all major credit cards, check, debit card and cash
- The parent, legal guardian or person named as Power of Attorney must be present to sign consent forms if the patient is a minor or disabled
- Finally, please bring a current copy of your Advance Directive if you have one
By completing this form online, you are submitting your personal information to assist in your pre-registration prior to your arrival at our facility. After you have submitted your online pre-registration form, you will be contacted by phone within 2 business days.
Please note that there will be forms that will require your signature when you arrive on the day of your procedure.
Our goal is to make your arrival at our facility as smooth as possible.
Click here to enter pre-registration form