Welcome to St. Joseph's Medical Center's secure Internet registration form. We want you to be very satisfied with our service.
By completing this form, you can save time and be better prepared for your visit at our facility. We recommend you complete this form answering all questions at least 48 hours prior to your visit/procedure. All fields with an asterisk (*) are required as minimum necessary information for our facility. If you do not have this information, please do not complete the on-line registration form. Instead, you may call (209) 467-6304 to pre-register Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Pre-registration assistance is available Saturday and Sunday during the hours 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by calling (209) 467-6470. If unable to register on-line within 24 hours of your visit, an Admitting Department representative will attempt to contact you by phone or we will register you in person on your day of service at the hospital.
Copies of your picture ID (driver's license) as well as the front and backsides of your insurance cards are required for every registration.
Please fax copies to (209) 461-5306 within 48 hours prior to your visit to complete the on-line registration process. Please include the name of the patient and the date of their procedure at the top of each page.
Some Important Reminders:
- Follow your physician's instructions as to when to come to the facility for testing/ registration.
- On the day of your procedure, leave valuables such as wallet, purse or jewelry at home if possible.
- Bring in your driver's license/photo ID and all insurance cards if you were unable to fax them ahead of time.
- Any deductibles and co-pays will be collected at time of admission or prior to discharge. We accept all major credit cards, check, debit card and cash. You may wish to contact your insurance provider to determine whether you have a deductible or co-pay amount and how much it will be.
- The parent, legal guardian or person named as Power of Attorney must be present to sign consent forms if the patient is a minor or disabled.
- And finally, please bring a current copy of your Advance Directive if you have one.
Click here to enter pre-registration form
Thank you for choosing St. Joseph's.